At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to manage a medium- to large-sized construction-only project, engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) project, a large and/or strategic maintenance or evergreen project, large turnaround/outage, or complex fabrication effort; to oversee and direct the performance of all construction and related activities in conformance with contract, plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This position requires authoritative knowledge and background for the project type/magnitude/complexity, holistic grasp of complex situations with the ability to move between intuitive and analytical approaches with ease, and see the overall picture and alternative approaches. With command, this role directs all staff in all functions necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives. This position will typically be the lead person directing all construction activity for a project (s) including the office(s) and project site(s); commonly serving as the Site Manager - the lead staff position responsible for and directing all activities at the site.
• Manage the execution of assigned project(s) in conformance with the requirements of the prime contract and company’s operating policies and procedures; lead and direct all functions necessary to safely and efficiently execute the scope
• Manage all risks associated with the execution of the work; to include being the driver for the focus for on-going risk assessment and associated mitigation efforts
• Establish and maintain full and efficient alignment for all activities, including all functions, departments, and locations with particular focus across project phases
• Oversee and direct all activity in strict adherence to requirements of the company Quality Program
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140863BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.