At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve the Corporation’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations. This role performs duties, as assigned, and may support one or more Contract Administrator with typical routine duties. This position typically provides oversight for up to ten (10) noncomplex contracts on Fluor projects. This role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The individual will be required to participate in the collection of information of reports related to their assigned contracts. This role provides guidance on project and Fluor processes and practices to junior contract administrators.
• Participate in the pre-qualification of bidders (including capabilities, capacities, and financial studies), monitor and track contractors’ compliance to Fluor’s Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE), Quality and Finance procedures currently in place
• Establish and maintain contract files in accordance with Fluor’s practice
• Prepare, maintain, retrieve, and communicate records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
• Coordinate the timely issuance, distribution, or response of information, invoices, and correspondence
• Use reference systems to record and maintain project contract data
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 137477BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.