At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area, and acts as a representative to the department ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This is the Technical Lead position on assigned projects or performs technical assignments of any complexity.
• Translate global strategic initiatives into procedures to be implemented on projects
• Act as a leader in applying cost competitive execution techniques and develop the most cost- effective total project solution for the discipline technical work
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Identify deviations in job scope, estimate magnitude of changes, and initiate trends or change orders
• Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including workforce forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141024BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.