At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight for all Process Technology Engineering activities on large or key strategic projects in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This role directs other line supervision to meet project objectives.
• Oversee the management of the Process Technology work activities
• Plan and execute process activities to complete Fluor’s process and engineering scope of work according to contract requirements
• Plan commissioning, startup, and activities as required by contract to meet target performance
• Act as the senior Process Technology program manager for client interface
• Support, participate in and/or lead Value Improvement Practices
• Support Project Management with risk management and the Business Risk Review process (Business Risk Management Framework – BRMF) particularly with respect to performance targets/ guarantees
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141951BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.