At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for complying with estimating procedures when developing project estimates. The individual will participate in improving techniques for estimating. In this role, the individual acts autonomously on small to mid-sized projects. The individual may also be responsible for providing estimating support on larger projects. At this position, requires moderate supervision when developing Direct, Indirect, and Services cost estimates. This position will require some supervision when developing estimates for Escalation, Contingency, and Other costs.
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team, including preparation of the Estimate Schedule
• Utilize estimating methods and the expertise of other project professionals to establish total project estimates
• Engage in direct contact with other functional areas, including client and field contractors
• Maintain and support the office estimating database and information such as escalation indices, rate of exchange variation, productivity, etc.
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136164BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.