Fluor HR ATS Manager - Cloud in Sugar Land, Texas
Seeking an experienced HRIS professional to manage our existing Kenexa Applicant Tracking and Onboarding application and team, and to assist in assessment and potential implementation of other Saas HCM solutions. The successful candidate must operate in close collaboration with process owners in HR, and with colleagues in HRIS and IT to plan and meet business and technology objectives.
This position provides management of the day to day activities of Fluor’s recruiting and onboarding system under the direction of the HRIS Director, working as part of a broader cloud system administration team supporting all of Fluor Corporation. A results-oriented professional with the ability to coordinate across multiple geographies and disciplines, working toward a standardized process environment within cloud system is required.
Prior experience managing HR ATS and onboarding applications is a requirement with Kenexa Talent Acquisition Suite and Workday experience strongly preferred.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Interface with business process owners in Talent Acquisition and Data Management to ensure and maximize system support of business needs
• Oversee and support enhancement and expansion of system functionality and integrations, as well as deployments to additional business units and geographies
• Ensure alignment of system change requests with the broader HR systems architecture, in terms of process standardization, avoiding redundancy, and ensuring data integration compatibility where appropriate
• Manage interactions with the HR technology vendor, to resolve system issues, understand system capabilities, and deploy new or changing functionality
• Ensure integrity and consistency of global data and documentation are aligned with data management guidelines
• Participate in ongoing global system initiatives, and effectively communicate and collaborate within the context of a globally diverse environment
• Assess and model processes, opportunities and needed capabilities from an HR enterprise perspective and reveal HRIS opportunities. Identify and model future state HRIS needs for business capabilities.
• Act as a primary resource to respond to queries regarding Human Resource policies and procedures as it relates to applicable country regulations
• Interpret budgetary, workforce analytics, and metrics to properly assess business needs
• Communicate regularly internally, including senior and executive management, and externally as appropriate (e.g., external vendors, etc.)
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates, and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Develop and/or lead HRIS briefings and training sessions
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
• Limited travel may be required
Job ID: 109983BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.