Fluor Manager, Pipeline Estimating in Sugar Land, Texas
This position is primarily engaged in leading the development of engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) project estimates. This position must have the experience and knowledge to lead or supervise one or more concurrent estimates. Where possible, this position requires Management approval and must be recognized as an estimator who exhibits confidence in his knowledge and leadership capabilities. This position has the responsibility to act as a corporate or intra-corporate expert and change agent on Estimating methods, procedures, systems. This position also requires knowledge/expertise of all cost and schedule components.
• Lead all activities with respect to developing, validating, and presenting an estimate
• Sell an estimate with authority and credibility to management
• Interface with Sales, Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Contracts, Project Controls, Insurance, Tax, Information Technology, Construction, Quality Assurance, and Commissioning as required in preparation of an estimate
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 110791BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.