At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Provide support to the jobsite by providing technical guidance to craft and staff in order to fulfill the project requirements.
• Receive and distribute project design documents
• Perform surveillance/examinations, if required, to ensure that the Quality objectives are being met for the project
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Welding Engineering or Welding Engineering Technology degree or global equivalent
• Must be able to interpret/understand codes, standards, specifications etc.
• Must be willing to mobilize to a project as requested
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143051BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.