At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is assigned to a person who is on the Technical Track and has the experience, technical knowledge, and confidence of Business Line Management to lead the development of a complete engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) estimate. This position requires an individual to be very knowledgeable about the application of hour and cost unit rates. This role is expected to lead customers to the most competitive price through the means of historical data and other In-House data. Depending on the size of the project (large to small), the individual acts independently, or can direct a staff of other estimating individuals, in the performance of functional activities to support project estimating activities.
• Assist in all activities with respect to estimate quality, execution, planning, staffing, consistency, systems training, and employee performance appraisal, career development, and counseling
• Champion the office estimating database and information such as escalation indices, rate of exchange variation, productivity, etc.
• Develop the estimate and implementation plan with the project team
• Perform peer review of estimates, as assigned
• Present estimates to Fluor Management and the Client as a credible expert; able to sell the estimate
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136165BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.