At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this Human Resource/Information Records (HR/IR) position is to perform assigned tasks of intermediate scope which are tactical and administrative in nature following established Company procedures and support the Company’s Human Resource professionals. The position may act as the lead HR/IR technician in an office or department.
• Create and maintain employee and/or contractor records (electronic and hard copy files)
• Maintain and update information in databases and Human Resource information system (HRIS)
• Assist higher level staff in the preparation of most complex ad hoc statistical summaries and reports from HRIS, as requested
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Company specific Human Resource standards, policies, programs, and goals by applying procedures as established by the Company or local department
• Administer and process HR documents
• Prepare invoices/remittances for payment; reconcile invoices
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140519BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.