At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Information Specialist II acts as the Project Specialist of automation technology for the project, managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. This position works in conjunction with lead Project Information Manager (PIM).
• Apply effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Collect data and information requested by the lead Project Information Manager (PIM)
• Assist in the implementation of remote collaboration tools and procedures to support multi-office design reviews as well as training and collaboration sessions
• Assist in the implementation of client or joint venture mandated systems or processes which includes planning, setup, and configuration
• Assist implementation of Fluor environment for Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and coordinate with EDMS Project Application Specialist (PAS)
• Assist in coordinating the project training programs identified by the PIM
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140897BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.