At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Perform a broad range of very sensitive, confidential, and proprietary administrative functions
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences, and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications, adhering to security travel advisories and charter travel arrangements
• Schedule appointments and coordinates officer's interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141872BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.