At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) for all, so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor provides technical and professional solutions that deliver safe, well-executed, capital efficient projects to clients around the world. Fluor has been providing engineering, procurement, and construction services for more than 100 years. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
The purpose of this position is providing a center of excellence for proposal development and production. We are looking for a team member to help win new business by applying their strong leadership, strategic development, and proposal management skills.
The position supports the proposal delivery strategy, develops proposal compliance matrices, writes outlines, section directives, and mockups. The position will establish proposal schedules and develop resource plans to ensure a timely response. The position will also lead development of internal and external marketing collateral and meetings to support the business lines. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior proposal and marketing professional to work with an established core team while providing their own unique perspective to help us grow.
You will find success in your ability to:
• Plan, organize, and coordinate the development process of proposals, qualifications, client presentations, internal publications, and multimedia marketing collateral
• Assist to determine the scope of work, develop compliance checklists, set a production schedule, coordinate level of services and resources, and track any special
• Facilitate highly creative graphic design for production of sales and marketing materials
• Conceptualize, develop, and coordinate sales and marketing collateral including brochures, advertisements, datasheets, tradeshow booth materials, and websites
• Work directly with the proposal manager and/or business line sales to produce proposals that fully reflect the client requirements and needs
• Participate in proposal strategy sessions, kickoff meetings, reviews, and planning meetings
• Organize the process for collecting author input and ensure that all standards are met
• Provide editorial and coordination services to produce responsive, clear, consistent, and readable documents
• Coordinate marketing activities among corporate headquarters, business lines, Marketing Services offices, and other functional groups
• Ensure adherence to the corporate brand and quality standards
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
Job ID: 138604BR
City: SUGAR LAND
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.