Fluor Sr. Marine Terminal Engineer in Sugar Land, Texas
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex to difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies advanced engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Provides discipline expertise in Marine Terminals Group.
• Prepares proposals, scopes of work, establishing budgets and schedules for marine terminal engineering services.
• Performs detailed structural analysis on marine terminal structures.
• Develops marine terminal layouts including port and harbor plans and berth arrangement.
• Reviews and approves 3rd party proposals, design calculations, drawings, and reports.
• Provides Lead Engineer support on projects.
• Provides procurement and subcontracting support for projects.
• Provides direction, mentoring, training and technical advice to other engineers in the group.
Job ID: 113006BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.