At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs the role of lead project coordinator position on a large, complex project task force. This requires comprehensive knowledge in project documentation, project procedures, and relevant company policies and procedures.
• Plan and coordinate major project activities, including support of task force objectives and/or project milestones
• Participate in task force meetings
• Report directly to a task force project manager or project director
• Execute complex coordination/administrative tasks
• Ensure that project correspondence and project documentation are handled according to a prescribed format
• Assist in writing, editing, and updating the Project Procedure Manual and Job Bulletins
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141925BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.