Fluor Technician II, Contracts Management (Commercial Strategies Intern) in Sugar Land, Texas
The purpose of this position is to work on routine assigned tasks which are tactical and administrative in nature by assisting and supporting other Contract Management specialists and Technicians.
• Prepare, maintain, retrieve, and communicate records, reports, or documents that may be required to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
• Provide support to Contract Management activities on large-scale projects; duties may include assisting multiple Contract Administrators and Contract Managers with the preparation and execution of pre-award and post-award activities
• Participate in the pre-qualification process of subcontractors; support Contracts Administrators in the pre-qualification process of subcontractors; issue a pre-qualification questionnaire to bidders/contractors, collect and consolidate the data
• Prepare and maintain all electronic and hard copy files in accordance with Fluor’s Practices for records retention
• Assist Contracts Administrators in the preparation and assembly of Request For Proposals and Contracts
• Audit invoices for mathematical errors, rate overages, and accurate time sheet charges; learn and Fluor’s Contract Management System (CMSism), or similar system, SAP Systems, and Fluor’s Reference Systems
• Other duties as assigned
The Commercial Strategies Intern will be working on Spend Analytics, developing a Spend Category Database, working on data analytics and automating some manual tasks.
Job ID: 117297BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.