At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Join a global leader. Propel the Energy Transition. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of America’s top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Under direct supervision, this position assists the project Material Management or Procurement team with the procurement of engineered equipment, materials, and supplies within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform administrative duties and low-risk purchasing activities, as required
• Organize and maintain files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
• May be required to update the approved material management reference system for buyers
• Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
• Maintain Cash Flow reports
• Maintain the highest ethical standards of Material Management professional responsibility
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141322BR
City: Sugar Land
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.