At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Plant Engineering is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
To join our team we are looking for a HSE Engineer Fire & Gas Specialist.
You will support the Process department on assigned projects through the following Key Responsibilities:
• Reviewing HSE requirements from Front End Engineering Design
• Preparation of technical and commercial documents for the Proposals
• Managing stakeholders' engagement and maintaining effective relationships with Proposal Management team
• Familiarized with Hazard Analysis
• Fire and Gas Detection Systems: Specification and design of Fire & Gas systems
• Noise Industrial Studies for acoustic protections design
• Modeling using international codes and standards EEMUA 140 and ISO standards
• Passive fire protection (fireproofing) according to API 2218 and other international codes
• Building sectorization in fire areas as per NFPA 5000
• Flare Radiation and Dispersion Studies using FlareSim and Phast software modeling.
Job ID: 141378BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.