Fluor Project Controls Specialist in Tarragona, Spain
This position performs Project Control functions related to cost and/or schedule and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment.
• Prepare the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract
• Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the project budget and update the progress of the project
• Develop cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plan, and business plan for a project
• Participate in weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings
• Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction
• Develop and maintain Management, Project and Control level schedules
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117599BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.