Fluor Construction Field Operations Manager II in Tyler, Texas
The purpose of this position is to support multiple field projects/sites by assisting the company’s field personnel meet the needs of the client as specified in the contract.
• Make routine visits to sites representing the company’s products and services to interface with site management (client)
• Ensure proper records are kept regarding contracts, safety and quality
• Ensure Accounts Receivable accounts are kept to date
• Monitor project profit and loss performances with regard to tool and maintenance accounts, investigate problem areas and initiate corrective action
• Assist in establishing tool and equipment schedules and forecasts; also assist with revenue and sales projections on a monthly basis
• Maintain and promote good member relations by consistently applying Human Resource, Safety, and Quality policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125850BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.