Fluor Contract Manager in Vancouver, British Columbia
This position provides oversight for all contract management activities on large projects or key, strategic projects. This role assures, through assigned contract administrators, compliance with Prime Contract, and Fluor Contract Management Practices. The position requires the Contract Director to report to project, department and company senior leadership on the health of the assigned project(s); develop and approve contracting strategies, sourcing, negotiation, award, execution, Contract management administration and close out of various types of contracts, reviewing and approving contract awards within their delegated authority, including Prime Contracts Administration that support services performed on a global project basis. Work is performed in the home office and field locations for projects ranging in duration from short term to long term.
• Oversee and manage Contract Management process on the project from Pre-Award, Post-Award through Close-Out in accordance with the Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Procedures Manual (PPM), including claims and back charges
• Support preparation of bid evaluation plans for large engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) Request for Proposal (RFP) packages and participate in both technical and commercial bid evaluation; assist Project and Engineering Managers with preparing scope, schedule, and other technical documents for the RFP process
• Bear ultimate responsibility for the quality of the Project RFP packages and Contract documents
• Manage interfaces with Project Management, Construction, Project Controls, Quality, Safety, Finance, Client and Joint Venture Partners
• Protect the Company’s interests by enforcing warranties, mitigating risk, and providing oversight to project contract management teams
• Lead the contract management activities associated with large engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction / construction management (EPFC/EPFCM) projects with multi-office execution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116789BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.