At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
luor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The purpose of this position is to work on routine assigned tasks which are tactical and administrative in nature by assisting and supporting other Contract Management specialists and Technicians.
• Establishing and maintaining filing systems (electronic and hardcopy).
• Receiving, distributing and filing of correspondence from Contractors.
• Supporting Contract Administrators in the preparation and distribution of Minutes of Meeting and other correspondence.
• Providing support to the Contract Administrators in the tracking, expediting, collecting and collating contractor’s daily, weekly and monthly reports and other regular data submissions.
• Inputting and updating data contained in internal contract management software system (CMSi).
• Preparation of contract reports (under guidance).
• Supporting Contracts Administrators in verification of monthly contractor invoices.
• Other administrative duties as required
Job ID: 141359BR
State: British Columbia
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.