Quality Coordinator II - Kuwait
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is to support the Quality Assurance and Control oversight on the BOS ALI AL SALEM AIR BASE (AASAB), KUWAIT contract and to manage all aspects of quality program for assigned area of responsibility, which may include a functional area or organizational unit requiring a multi-disciplinary quality program and includes:
• Manage ongoing quality operations; coordinate quality functional activities with other groups, personnel and client; direct operational planning and ensure the availability of skilled personnel and resources as needed to execute required services in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
• Develop, evaluate, and improve the overall quality program for assigned areas/units.
• Effectively interpret multi-discipline quality requirements and provides technical guidance for inspection, testing, and quality assurance activities.
• Develop and manage the quality data collection methodology as appropriate to determine present operating standards and establish target levels of operational quality.
• Formulate and maintain quality control objectives and coordinate objectives with operational procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs.
• Perform audit, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program.
• Assist Operations management personnel in analyzing, evaluating, and improving operational quality.
• Organize and execute training activities related to operational quality.
Job ID: 143750BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.