Fluor O&M Spec II in Uganda
SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT (2-3 months)
This position provides maintenance engineering and technical support for a maintenance project or site. This role may act as a team leader when assigned.
• Perform maintenance engineering work by applying standard maintenance engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in support of the plant operating environment
• Prepare project reports and estimates by identifying activities, status and performance
• Plan routine maintenance activities by evaluating client requirements, plant operating equipment, maintenance problems and recommending program systems and corrective actions
• Maintain technical knowledge by keeping current on available systems and equipment for plant operations and maintenance experience
• Ensure effective application of all tools, techniques and programs by maintaining strategic maintenance programs, including reliability programs, preventative and predictive maintenance and computerized maintenance management systems
• Develop business opportunities by performing plant operations and maintenance consulting services and for leading application study effort
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 112058BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.