Fluor Associate Estimator I in United States
This position is required to learn the estimating components that are assigned to the individual. Typically this could be learning how to estimate a specific prime account or Home Office (HO) Fluor Services. This role provides an introduction to the Estimating profession in the heavy construction engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) industry and all work should be performed in a timely and professional manner.
• Assist in estimate preparation
• Provide high-quality estimating data in a timely and professional manner
• Develop familiarity with Work Breakdown Structure and Cost Element concepts
• Develop basic working knowledge of the Estimating knowledge management portals and communities a
• Apply basic computer skills in the execution of work
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 103352BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.