At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
We are looking for a GCSS (Global Combat Support System – Army) Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of all GCSS-A support activities for a small to medium sized Logistic within the Operations & Maintenance Function. This position supervises, trains GCSS Operators.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Global Combat Support System (GCSS – A) in support of all projects utilizing this Logistics Information System.
Develop online GCSS-A training as well as onsite training for project personnel.
Develop GCSS reporting metrics and metric for project reporting. Conduct trend analysis of data to include improvement plans
Assist in maintaining client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations. This communication should appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Monitor risk as assigned by director of operations by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Identify future client requirements by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential, and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and four (4) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eight (8) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications to comply with local requirements.
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Typically degreed, with minimum four (4) years of O&M office or site experience and minimum one (1) year experience managing small, less complex O&M sites or projects
GTRAC Certified in GCSS-A
• Typically has minimum four (4) years of maintenance and supply experience with GCSS-A
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Previous project management experience
• Ability to delegate
If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.
Job ID: 140454BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.