Fluor Spec II, Material Mgmt in United States
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member who, with guidance from Purchasing Management, handles project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures. This role assists other material management specialists and technicians, as required.
• Manage material orders with oversight from Material Management
• Monitor and report supplier's performance toward completion of all deliverables in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Purchase Order
• Collaborate across all disciplines including Material Management, Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS)/Quality, Engineering, Project Data & Document Management (PDDM) and Construction
• Generate documents, organize and manage files, and maintain tracking data and reports
• Perform routine activities to ensure timely delivery of material to support construction or other activities
• Conduct bid clarifications, pre-award, post award, supplier schedule/quality recovery meetings
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 98915BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.