Fluor Survey Crew - Submit Your Interest in United States
Survey Crew - All skill levels
Requirements and Skills
• Make exact measurements and establishes fixed points for use in making maps, determining boundaries and placing structures, roads, bridges, etc, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
• Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, construction, and other purposes.
• Adjust and operate surveying instruments, and electronic distance-measuring equipment.
• Compile accurate notes and records, track data and make sketches to describe and certify work performed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Fluor has opportunities for experienced and non-experienced Craft Personnel.
• Skill Levels include: Supervision, Journeymen, Helpers
This is not an employment application. Submit your contact/profile information and keep it up-to-date.
Job ID: 57034BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.