Fluor Welder - Pipe - Submit Your Interest in United States
Welder - Heavy Industrial (Pipe) - Journeymen & Supervision
Requirements and Skills
• Join metallic pipe components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment and techniques in the construction of buildings and structures.
• Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
• Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and complete welds.
• Determine required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques to meet project specifications.
• Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
• Cuts and grinds parts, using hand and power tools such as portable grinder, hand file, torch, and arc welding equipment.
• Must pass project specific weld test.
• Other duties as assigned.
Fluor has opportunities for experienced Craft Personnel.
• Skill Levels include: Supervision, Journeymen
This is not an employment application. Submit your contact/profile information and keep it up-to-date.
Job ID: 57038BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.