Fluor Motor Pool Manager in Williamsburg, Virginia
Included in these functions will be a full range of management duties including, but not limited to the following:
• Manage the day-to-day operations of Contractor Personnel in the Motor Pool
• Implement current and effective motor pool operations, concepts and practices
• Implement preventive maintenance procedures for vehicles and related equipment.
• Implement fuel and automotive product handling and storage procedures as well as proper disposal methods as required by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations.
• Establish priorities for the completion of work in accordance with sound time-management methodology.
• Oversee the Maintenance and Repair of 600+ vehicles (GSA Lease, Government owned and A-salvage vehicles) to include tracking/reporting maintenance costs incurred for each vehicle and providing monthly, quarterly and fiscal year statistics to the Government.
• Oversee the overall transportation and chauffeur requirements and services.
• Manage, plan, and organize the utilization of the motor pool space.
• Ensure the Motor Pool is maintained in a safe, organized, and efficient manner.
• Perform system administrator duties for the stand-alone computer systems: GASBOY, which monitors vehicle fuel usage, and FASTER which tracks all vehicle maintenance and repairs, including parts, labor hours and sublets. (GASBOY/FASTER)
• Coordinate with GSA representatives regarding maintenance / replacement for all GSA leased vehicles. The Motor Pool Manager is also responsible for communicating with GSA on safety recalls, warranty items, and vehicle repairs.
Job ID: 106183BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.