Fluor Senior Warehouse Manager in Wilmington, California
The purpose of this position is to manage the Warehouse function for one company by ensuring all branches maintain proper inventory levels, turnover material/equipment to internal and external customers effectively and handle all aspects of shipping and receiving. This position typically reports to Site Construction or Project Procurement Manager. This position receives operational direction only and has all Parts Managers directly reporting.
• Monitor customer service, acceptable inventory levels, Contractor turnover and updating site warehouse software.
• Ensure that company plans for warranty and customer satisfaction are carried out at all locations
• Ensure availability of adequate staff to maintain proper records, storage facilities, packaging and deliveries/turnover
• Maintain and promote good member relations by consistently applying Human Resource, Safety, and Quality policies and procedures
• Assist in the handling of material planning, purchasing, logistics, or field purchasing functions or plans, and executes those functions within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Communicate with manufacturers and vendors; frequency is high and critical
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 118178BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.