Fluor Corridor Services Superintendent in Windsor, Ontario
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
The Corridor services superintendent is responsible for providing site support at the front end of construction in all the activities related with utilities.
· Review design drawings of the utilities and existing utilities
· Review QC and QA documentation
· Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors
· Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval
· Provide advice on safe designs and construction
· Ensures that quality assurance practices are being met. Supervises Quality Assurance program for field operations.
· Advises Project Control Manager on any change in scope of work to be done. Keeps job diary and separate book for daily inspection of works
· Quantities takeoff
· Other related duties as assigned
· Able to review and understand drawings/plans/specs
· Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent communication and IT skills.
Job ID: 125598BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.