At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Bridging North America (BNA), a partnership of Fluor, ACS Infrastructure Canada and Aecon Group Inc., is seeking candidates for the Gordie Howe International Bridge project.
BNA was selected to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the CAD$5.7 billion (approximate US$4.4 billion) Gordie Howe International Bridge project for Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority (WDBA).
When completed, the bridge will be the longest cable-stayed bridge in North America. The project includes a bridge and border crossing spanning the Detroit River and connecting Detroit, Michigan, U.S., and Windsor, Ontario, Canada, by linking Interstate 75 and Interstate 96 in Michigan with the new extension of Highway 401 (Rt. Hon. Herb Gray Parkway) in Ontario. The scope also includes building new, state-of-the-art ports of entry on both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Detroit River as well as improvements to existing infrastructure in both Michigan and Ontario.
Accounts Payables Clerk-Responsibilities/Scope of Work
• Controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
• monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances, preparing checks.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job ID: 140609BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.