At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Quality Inspectors are fully conversant with applicable Industry standards, specifications, and fabrication processes to be inspected. Site Quality inspectors will report to their respective Component Quality Managers.
Responsibilities/Scope of Work
QC Inspectors report for Quality purposes to their respective Component QC Manager
• Perform the Inspections and Tests in accordance with the approved ITPs and produce the pertaining quality records.
• Verify that test equipment is properly calibrated and maintained as required by the Construction Quality Management Plan.
• Review the test reports and other quality records generated
• Initiate/issuance of Internal Non-Compliance Report once a non-conformity situation has been detected.
• Carry out quality control activities identified in this CQMP and ITPs.
• Evaluate and document the quality of Construction Work performed by BNAC Canada, Suppliers and/or Subcontractors, including conformance with PA requirements, and RFC drawings and specifications, fulfilling all the QC assigned activities in the related Inspection and Test Plan.
• Verify that any equipment that requires so, is fit for purpose, is properly calibrated and maintained as required.
• Identify and report non-compliant Construction Work and supplied product when discovered, and review/ monitor disposition of non-Compliances.
• Control the further processing, delivery, installation, or use of non-compliant Construction Work or supplied product until the unsatisfactory conditions are corrected.
• Coordinate quality activities with Construction and any other agency having jurisdiction, including Utilities and Governmental Authorities.
• Prepare and maintain quality records pertaining to their assigned portion of work.
Job ID: 138594BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.