Fluor QC Inspector (Civil /Infrastructure) in Windsor, Ontario
QC Inspectors report for Quality purposes to their respective Component QC Manager and they will have the authority and responsibility to:
• Carry out quality control activities identified in this CQMP and ITPs;
• Evaluate and document the quality of Construction Work performed by BNAC Canada, Suppliers and/or Subcontractors, including conformance with PA requirements, and RFC drawings and specifications, fulfilling all the QC assigned activities in the related Inspection and Test Plan;
• Verify that any equipment that requires so, is fit for purpose, is properly calibrated and maintained as required;
• Identify and report non-compliant Construction Work and supplied product when discovered, and review/ monitor disposition of Non-Compliances;
• Control the further processing, delivery, installation or use of non-compliant Construction Work or supplied product until the unsatisfactory conditions are corrected, controlled or removed;
• Coordinate quality activities with the CQM and any other agency having jurisdiction, including Utilities and Governmental Authorities;
• Prepare and maintain quality records pertaining to their assigned portion of work.
Job ID: 125071BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.