Fluor Receptionist in Windsor, Ontario
The purpose of this position is to provide front desk and administrative support to the Bridging North America (BNA) Office.
· Ensure employees and visitors sign in and out. Sign out sheet to be printed and taken in the event of a building evacuation.
· Greet guests and ensure reception area is monitored at all times.
· Show new staff around the office and building. Show them the emergency evacuation route and muster point. Monitor reception area, kitchen and lunch room to make sure it is being kept clean and tidy.
· Keep meeting rooms tidy (check them after use). Assist with booking boardrooms for meetings.
· Make sure offices and cubicles are clean and ready for new staff and that basic office supplies are available.
· Phone duties (answer phone in a professional manner with proper greeting, direct calls as applicable).
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier pickups and deliveries
· Check copier daily and refill paper, toner as needed and order toner and call for copier service as needed. Order and stock office supplies.
· Order lunches for meetings and Lunch & Learns (after approval) as requested.
· Make sure all way bills, packing slips, invoices are kept and given to the appropriate person. Word Processing such as letters, agendas, reports and misc. documents as requested. Maintain sign out log for office Flash Drives, Internet Sticks, Laptops.
· Arrange travel for employees
· Create and edit presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
· Other duties as assigned
The position reports to the Office Manager.
Opportunity exists in Windsor, Ontario.
Job ID: 113715BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.