Fluor Utility Manager in Windsor, Ontario
This position provides supervisory services to manage the utility relocations process on projects. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the utility requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Make presentations to explain the utility organization, its role within Fluor, and its interface with other disciplines within the company
• Provide technical input to site-issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
• Facilitate and negotiate agreements with utility owners; manage budgetary and critical schedule activities
• Manage multiple complex utility conflicts through interface with construction, design, and stakeholders
• Manage personnel who perform design, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 110183BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.