At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under the oversight of the South Africa Urban Solutions (M&M) Sales Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of business line sales.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Communicating to management significant activities in regard to new work prospects, ongoing projects, current proposals and client visits.
• Maintaining an awareness of marketing decisions, status of client proposal evaluations and acceptance and contract negotiations.
• Coordinating Business Group business planning processes, Strategic Plans, documentation for review, meetings and any other key Business Group documents or presentations.
• Acting as a liaison between Business Group management, business line leads, account managers, proposal teams, etc., maintaining continuity of communication concerning strategy, marketing and sales efforts.
• Expediting and coordinating bid decisions and management approval of commercial and contractual terms.
• Maintaining updated sales information including contract awards, sales activity and sales prospects in CTW.
• Organising and conducting the bi-weekly sales meeting, always being prepared to give the sales report for any absent salesperson.
• Maintaining material used in presentations, proposals, qualifications and other marketing tools and documents.
• Assisting local/regional management in the sales/operations interface.
• Supporting and leading proposals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 140794BR
Country: South Africa
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.