Fluor Planner Scheduler - Mod Yard - Zhuhai China in Zhuhai, Alberta
NOTE: Assignment in a China Mod/Fabrication Yard for approximately 2 years. CFHI yard is located in the west side of Zhuhai China. Applicants must be willing to work outside of Canada.
• Coordinates the construction planning and scheduling systems, work processes and reports needed to support the construction management efforts of the project.
• Provides functional and management support of related project controls activities including project baseline schedules, person-hour budgets, project code of accounts, critical path analysis, resource planning and forecasting, progress validation, earned value assessment and performance measurement
• Ensures project planning and scheduling deliverables are accurate and delivered to the project controls manager in a timely fashion.
• Works closely with engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, client and subcontractors to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change in a timely fashion
• Make recommendations to Project Management Team regarding schedule mitigations as required
This position performs Project Control activities and/or supervises the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as Control Team Leader on small projects and provides direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel, or as a Subject Manager Expert (SME) for the entire Project Controls Team in the Regional Office.
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) schedules/cost control programs
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to schedule/cost impact or delays
• As Cost Specialist develop and analyze the Project Margin Analysis Report (PMAR)
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• As Cost Specialist coordinate estimate development with the Project Estimator
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116016BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.